In this post I’m showing off my new game and home office setup.
First part of the new home setup, was a new table. The previous was a cheap table from IKEA. The new table is 2.60m long instead of previously only 2.00m. The 0.60m more space is awesome. The desk feels emptier but in a good way, and I have more space for equipment.
The result looks like this:
Each of the monitors is a LG 29UM68-P 29 Inch 21:9 UltraWide LED, see LG.com product page. A big shoutout to Ricoo Medientechnik for their awesome and not too expensive monitor stands!
I’m using the following monitor stands from Ricoo:
- 1x Ricoo Monitor Stand TS3511 Table Mount for 2 Monitors (TS3011)
- 2x Ricoo Desk Monitor Mount Arm (TS3011)
Moving on to the audio equipment, i use the following pieces for audio input and output control:
- DBX 286 S (Temporarily switched out for Behringer 802 Xenyx)
- Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
- Numark M 4 (The link is to the black edition, but I have the grey one. I got it cheap from Rockshop.de)
To give the whole setup a nice touch, I have added Philipps Hue LED Lightstrips to the back of the monitors. Though I still have to finally use the “in-built” glue of the light strips to put them on the back of the monitors.
The most important part is the computer. I have two machines, one for gaming and one for working.
- CPU: Intel© I7-7700k
- Memory: 8GB DDR4-3000
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- Disk: 1x SSD
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Memory: 32GB DDR4-2133
- GPU: 2x Radeon RX 560 OC 4G
- Disk(s): 1x SSD
This is my current setup and I have to say I am very happy with it.