My name is Alexander Trost. I’m also known under my username Galexrt. I’m a sysadmin who likes server administration, automation, coding, playing games and with new technologies.
If you want to contact me, you can either use one of the social network buttons in the sidebar or page header, or good old Email.
This blog is about various topics. Topics I’ll write about are:
- Various Linux topics (error analyzes, networking, etc.)
- Storage Technologies (like Ceph)
- Containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Open Source Projects I find interesting
- My GitHub Projects
- And much more..
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on my site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact me through one of the above contact methods.
I use specific words in combination with formatting to mark special points/passages in my posts. Here is a list of them:
- NOTE - Is a regular note to the current point/passage.
- SIDENOTE - A different type of note, mostly me adding a little extra to a made point/passage.
- PHOTO - Description of the photo above the text.
- QUOTE - A quote (with author, etc).
The imprint is written with the german law in thought. Information according to § 5 TMG
ContactAlexander Trost Kämpfelbachstraße 3 75196 Remchingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany
- Phone: (Available on request by email)
- E-Mail: [email protected]
Responsible for the content after § 55 Abs. 2
RStVAlexander Trost Kämpfelbachstraße 3 75196 Remchingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany